Wednesday, August 17, 2016

                                                           Ancient Stories
I would say that the language is different because nowadays not many people use complicated words as an everyday use. But at the same time I feel that the creatures speak a little more like we do now. The chief seems harder to understand because he puts his words in a different way it's probably because the way he thinks. But how the creatures talk is how I usually use my words. I think it's important for a story to be told or repeated word for word but at the same time I don't because I think it's OK to change up the story here and there but not all the time. But not like huge drastic changes to the story. But then if you hear a story for the 1st time you would like to hear the original story.

No comments:

Post a Comment