Wednesday, October 5, 2016

                                                  Letter on Big Question

                Dear..................................

   Hello. I have a really big question. I'm really interested in learning about the Indian culture. I just think that India is a really spectacular place to visit. Hopefully when older I get to visit this place. I would really like to visit the Taj Mahal someday I just think that the story how the Taj Mahal was built is a beautiful love story. But anyways the big question is that last time I went to Universal Studios and I saw a lot of Indian women. I noticed that most of them had a red dot on the center of their forehead. But then later on I saw a lady that had a black dot in the middle of her forehead. What is the dot and what does it mean? Also I would like to know what the differences are between the black and red dot? But then as I kept on walking around the theme park I also noticed that they also had red stuff on their parting of their hair and a little bit dropping down their forehead to. What is that and why is it their? Also I noticed that most of them had piercings everywhere on their face and pieces of jewelry hanging everywhere I would like to know what does that mean. I'm a really curious person so that's why I ask so many questions. I could go on asking so many questions about India but this is what I really want to know for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment