Wednesday, September 14, 2016

                                           Young Goodman Brown Questions
1. I think that the author made this to prove to other people that the decisions you make reflect who you are. Also throughout the story I noticed that the author sort of tries to get the readers to think.
2. Yes, I do agree that Faith does fit her name because it seems that she truly loves her husband and will support him through everything. She seems so nice too.
3. I don't really know what the pink ribbons signifies but I would think it means good luck or something good is heading on your way.
4.I personally think it wasn't his imagination but it was evilness. I thought that it was really creepy that a black figure just popped up in front of him when he was walking on the road.
5.I think that the black figure is trying to tell him that he's been doing something wrong that later on he will regret.
6. I think that many thing were telling Goodman Brown in his conscience probably because he was terrified.
7. I think he was better off living in his hometown instead of taking of leaving his wife. Also he has a wonderful life what else does he want.

No comments:

Post a Comment