Monday, September 12, 2016

                                                                  My Aeries
I got a B on my test. I tried my best on the test but I was expecting to get a C on it I was surprised because since elementary I always had trouble writing. But then I actually remember that I took notes and paid attention while you gave the lecture. So I think doing that helped a lot. I think the reason I received this grade is because of the notes and that I also paid attention to the stories. Overall I think that the work I did paid of so I think I do deserve the B. All the work I've been doing in Dr.Preston's class I think I have tried to keep up and not fall behind and I think I deserve a B not an A because I haven't done all the blogs and and done the videos but not a C because I think I have been doing the work a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment