Thursday, September 1, 2016

                                                 Hack-To-School Questions

 1. The purpose of this course is English. So far we have been reading stories and writing and answering questions in our blogs. Also writing in our journals.

2. So far something new I've experienced in this course is that I got the opportunity to call a teacher doctor. That was something new for me because all my teachers have never gotten their doctors degree. Also the fact that at one point you were a college professor none of my teachers have been a college professor. Also something new I learned was blogging because at first I thought that it was going to be hard but now I've noticed that it's really easy. None of my teachers have made us do our homework and assignment in our blogs that's something new.

3. The most easiest thing I've done in this class is writing in our journals. It's the first thing we do in class before anything else. You basically write what you think but there is no right or wrong answer.

4. The most challenging experience I've had in this class was trying to memorize the poem of "Richard Cory". I would get the verses right but then I would forget. Trying to memorize the words then I would get messed up even though it was one word.

5. I will try to not fall behind because so far in this class I've noticed that in this class if you fall behind it's pretty hard to get back in place. I will try to do all the assignment and journals.

6. A Socratic Seminar is a formal discussion, based on a text, in which the leader asks open-ended questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment