Thursday, September 29, 2016

                                             RESPECT MY AUTHORITY
I would say that a authority figure could be a mom, dad, teacher, or even police officer or anything else. But the way I would describe a authority figure is to support myself to try to be the best. Also that they will be there for everything. Also the fact that they will try everyday to make you feel better about who you are. Also I see this saying that says that there is no other person in this planet that could look like you or be you. And just seeing this makes me feel so much better like you are unique and that you are worth it. Also that there is only one you just one. Like sometimes I feel that the year we live in, people are so judgmental. They talk without knowing. On Instagram I saw a girl post this "SOCIETY: Be yourself , SOCIETY: Not like that " I thought that it was so true. I would say my mom is one of the best authority figures because even though she works hard everyday she still tries to communicate with me everyday no matter what even if she is dead tired. I know that because every weekend or when we eat or something she tells me to work hard for everything. Even before she leaves work at 5 in the morning she tells me to behave in school and respect my teachers.I personally think that everybody should have a authority figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment